NZ National News
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- UFC: Israel Adesanya to face American Kelvin Gastelum for interim middleweight title
Kiwi MMA star Israel Adesanya is tracking the trajectory of Conor McGregor with his remarkable UFC rise.
- Cop Kevin Burke's alleged sex assault victim fires up at defence lawyer: 'How dare you?'
Woman who alleges she was assaulted by police inspector refuses to answer question from accused’s lawyer.
- Cyclone Oma: Forecasters still cannot predict whether high winds could hit six60 concert
Western Springs Stadium will play host to Kiwi band six60, as long as tropical cyclone Oma doesn’t get in the way
- 'Rat hole' motel investigation sparks emergency housing shakeup
Housing Minister signals motels will be subject to new standards, after operating without any formal Government oversight.
- Sex offender gets criminal record cleared so he can work in care home
The man poses a “low risk” of re-offending so he should be allowed to apply to work in a rest home, a judge rules.
- Scientists' association deplores Te Papa's axing of two experts
Association of Scientists joins chorus of outrage about Te Papa’s decision to axe two top experts.
- Trend alert: Cane's making a comeback
Hang onto grandma’s old cane lounge suite: it’s time is coming (again).
- What's on in the Hutt Valley
Keep up to date with community, sports and arts events in the Hutt Valley
- 700-year-old moa egg to be centrepiece of Te Papa’s new $12m nature zone
700-year-old moa egg, one of only 36 in the world, will be at the heart of a new attraction.
- Zealandia youth ambassadors learn the ins and outs of conservation
A road trip was the perfect way for five teens to round off a year of conservation work.
- Kiwi trio aim to make hemp apparel mainstream fashion
New clothing label encouraging customers to “put their money where their mouth is” and kick fast-fashion to the kerb.
- The Chase's Shaun 'Dark Destroyer' Wallace packs out Christchurch pub
Impressed fans say UK TV quiz celebrity “could be a Kiwi bloke”.
- Why The Chase's Shaun 'Dark Destroyer' Wallace doesn't fear the trolls
Just another day at the office as Mastermind champ Shaun Wallace takes on Stuff’s daily trivia quiz.
- Two new art works destined for Christchurch's Avon River precinct
A $200,000 government funding boost will allow more art to be installed along Christchurch’s riverside corridor.
- Take the kids: A night under the stars at a dog-friendly outdoor cinema in Christchurch
It’s said they’re man’s best friend, but would you take your poochy pal for a night at the movies?
NZ Sports News
- Timaru's Christina Ryan retains national women's heptathlon title
Timaru athlete goes back-to-back in winning the heptahlon title at the New Zealand athletic championships in Christchurch.
- Australian woman sets sights on Alps 2 Ocean Ultra – her longest race yet
Australian athlete lining up at Aoraki/Mt Cook as she continues her bid to be world’s youngest to complete a gruelling ultra-marathon challenge.
- Black Caps opener Colin Munro fails in World Cup audition against Bangladesh
Colin Munro’s final audition to open the batting for the Black Caps at the World Cup ends in disappointment.
- Ross Taylor overtakes Stephen Fleming to become leading Black Cap ODI run scorer
Ross Taylor overtakes Stephen Fleming to become New Zealand’s leading ODI run scorer.
- Super Rugby: Highlanders wing Waisake Naholo to start bid for All Blacks jersey
Coach Aaron Mauger names nine All Blacks to start his side’s Super Rugby clash with the Reds on Friday night.